Software Engineer - Enterprise Platform
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
The Enterprise Platform group mission is to help Qualtrics be the preferred research platform of choice for enterprise customers. We do this through product innovations aimed at building a competitive edge in the areas of governance, standardization, administration, compliance, identity and access control. As a platform team we also make strategic investments to evolve into a truly Enterprise-grade SaaS platform.
Our team owns the function domain end to end; we develop and operate a list of critical services, solutions and applications that empower the XM platform and products. We utilize cutting edge technologies to handle the scale required to support our hyper-growth and work in a dynamic environment to adjust to industry changes and demands.
The Enterprise Platform team is one of the fastest growing teams within the company, with our unique position of owning both Enterprise Admin Applications and Enterprise Foundational Services. Our team members are a mix of new college grads, experienced full stack engineers and seasoned leaders.
Our tech stack consists of a wide variety of technologies that include:
- Middle Tier: Node.JS, Java, GoLang, Vertx, PHP
- Data tier: AWS Dynamo, AWS RDS, AWS S3, MySQL, Galera
- Infrastructure tier: Docker, Puppet, Jenkins2, RunDeck, Grafana, Sumologic, Nomad.
A Day in the Life
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting end consumer features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of meaningful experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Today, our mission is simple: Empower independent business owners to dream big.