Senior Software Engineer - Actions Platform
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
As a Senior Software Engineer on our Actions Platform team, you will use your full-stack web experience to design and build solutions for the Qualtrics System of Action. You will need to be able to work on a relatively complex frontend application with frameworks such as Angular and React, but also be able to make skillful contributions to backend services with which these applications interact. You will own end-to-end deliverables that include contributions across the stack while sometimes focusing on just the frontend or just the backend.
The Actions Platform is a workflow automation solution that allows customers to build powerful automations to simplify their day-to-day operations and create processes that drive the most critical business objectives in a timely and accurate manner. The product is designed to be equal parts powerful and simple. It enables custom use cases for citizen developers and empowers business users to build out well defined automations in just a few clicks.
This is an opportunity to part an amazing team and be a key contributor in developing a product that is experiencing incredible growth.
A Day in the Life
- Work with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes, and transform them into exciting end user features.
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and rich web-based solutions to solve complex business problems, using the latest frontend and backend technologies
- Architect efficient and reusable frontend systems that drive complex web applications
- Improve frontend infrastructure and build UI components
- Improve the performance of backend services to meet ever growing enterprise demands
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with peers, prioritize features, and work efficiently to deliver value to customers
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their frontend technical knowledge as well as the engineering practices on the team.
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years working in a full stack web engineering position
- Experience with continuous delivery, git, test automation and build/deploy systems
- Experience building large-scale web applications
- Experience with MVC and single page application technologies, including AngularJS, Angular2, Polymer, Vue, Ember, React or ReactNative
- Experience building high performance RESTful services
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos
Tech Jobs For You
Senior HR Business System Analyst
Cloudflare, San Francisco or Austin or Chicago or Los Angeles or Miam...