Where you will have an impact:
- Transparency, Integrity and Quality are at the forefront of your approach to sales
- Your focus is acquiring new business, and selling the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform to varying clients from across all business areas
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc)
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of both client and prospect companies
- Craft and deliver sales presentations to customers and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments
- Address product uses, benefits & competitive advantages and are able to facilitate technical follow-up to close a sale
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings
- Meet or exceed quota expectations
- Participate in sales planning status meetings
What we are looking for:
- Significant experience selling SaaS solutions to C level executives and experience in discussing strategic business issues at Director and C level
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Fluency in French and English
- Hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- You are passionate about educating potential clients on solutions that are applicable to their situation and helping them understand how the software can drive a return on investment for them
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
- You have the agility to adapt, pivot and change your approach based on the needs of your business
- You bring together internal resources that enable you to be successful sales professional
- Ideally Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
The social news and entertainment company.