Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Qualtrics Network Security team is seeking an experienced engineer to help secure the infrastructure used by thousands of organizations globally to close the experience gap. You will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining systems that protect the mission critical components of the company and ensuring Qualtrics maintains its reputation as the best in class XM platform for our most security conscious customers.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for security and innovation. You will be evolving our network defenses, ensuring privacy for data in transit, driving secure architectures and proactively responding to all threats in our network landscape.
- Bachelor's Degree in CS/IT/IS or related
- 5+ years of networking experience
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing Palo Alto firewalls
- Hands-on experience with Remote Access VPN solutions
- Hands-on experience managing PKI
- Hands-on experience managing AWS
- Experience designing technical business solutions using on-prem and cloud-hosted solutions
- Experience with Intrusion Prevention and Data Loss Prevention
- Excellent documentation skills including creating and maintaining network diagrams and defining security standards
- Working knowledge of network standards: Ethernet, VLAN, TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, SNMP, IPSec, NAT, DNS, DHCP, OSPF, BGP, NetFlow and Datacenter networking
- Working knowledge of security operations, threat hunting and SIEM best practices
- Working knowledge of load balancing concepts and methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work well independently and across teams
- Experience programming in Python is a plus
- Experience with 802.1x is a plus
- Responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of Qualtrics' production, corporate and web application firewalls.
- Responsible for defining and implementing standards for public key infrastructure, ensuring privacy for data in transit.
- Responsible for managing DDoS mitigation solutions
- Responsible for network vulnerability management
- Continuously monitor for security threats on the network
- Improve the security landscape through design, implementation and maintenance of various security measures
- Create and maintain complex network diagrams
- Perform software updates in order to maintain the security posture required to pass multiple industry certifications (e.g. FedRamp/ISO)
- Design and manage a secure globally-interconnected network
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.