Senior Product Manager - XM - Qualtrics iQ
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager who loves solving challenging technical and business problems to build great user experiences backed by cutting edge NLP (Natural Language Processing) and machine learning technology for enterprise analysts.
You will own and lead critical product areas within Qualtrics iQ to empower organizations to design and improve experiences for their customers and employees through built-in power and predictive analytics. You’ll envision, build, and bring to market products and features that shorten product development cycles, drive usage and loyalty, and identify features customers need and want within the Qualtrics iQ platform. As a senior member of our PM team, you’ll also help define and lead the strategy for the iQ portfolio.
This position involves product development across multiple areas and requires a proven ability to collaborate with multiple teams and coordinate strategic initiatives across the organization.
- Translate world-class analytics methodology into shipping product backed by industry-leading NLP models.
- Develop and grow the Qualtrics iQ suite of features for best in class collaboration for teams and information workers
- Guide a team of developers, testers, and designers in building first-class platform services features
- Engage with customers and internal preview users, and triage, prioritize, and address customer feedback for your area
- Regularly present new product plans, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms
- Manage cross-group dependencies and risks to deliver on schedule and with world-class quality
- 8+ years of product management experience delivering end-user facing products and services while in close partnership with agile product development peers.
- Must enjoy working closely with machine learning engineers, applied scientists, data scientists and other folks who are passionate about working with data
- Previous experience shipping NLP-powered products is preferred
- Experience with applications that handle large, unstructured data sets, such as text data
- Ability to demonstrate basic data analysis skills and past examples of using data driven analysis for great product
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager, HuffPost
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New York, San Francisco, Washin...