Employee Experience Enterprise Account Executive - Benelux
Qualtrics, Amsterdam, Netherlands
See jobs at Qualtrics
As an Enterprise Account Executive - Employee Experience Specialist, you will focus on growing new revenue through strategic, relationship-based selling, a hunter mentality, and educating prospective and current customers on the value of Qualtrics EX solutions. Our most successful sales professionals have a track record of exceeding quota, acting as trusted advisors to clients, and being passionate teammates.
The Enterprise Account Executive - EX Specialist is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients. They build deep subject expertise and are passionate about helping HR leaders to close experience gaps within their organisations.
Where you will have an impact:
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- Work alongside XM Enterprise Account Managers to bring the combined Employee and Customer Experience to life and identify joint opportunities
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to Human Resources executives across your defined customer base
- Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from events and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Significant experience selling SaaS solutions preferably to C level Human Resources executives and experience in discussing strategic HR issues at CHRO and HR Director level
- Strong track record in achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Hunter mentality and strong work ethic
- You engage with clients at all points of the sales cycle - from prospecting and acquiring clients, through demoing the Qualtrics product, to negotiating and closing, and beyond.
- You thrive in a competitive, collaborative environment
- Ideally Bachelor's degree
- You have experience navigating Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and other prospecting applications
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.