Qualtrics has a small but growing procurement team with endless opportunities to make an impact on our business. We support all end to end procurement activities for any products or services around the world globally, and there’s always an influx of new projects to explore and tackle. We have a huge opportunity to build a strong foundation for our procurement team to scale with Qualtrics as we continue to grow. We’re looking for someone who can really dig in and hit the ground running to build relationships, develop an understanding of the business and advise on key sourcing decisions.
You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders, suppliers and finance to build on new business opportunities, identify savings opportunities and drive compliance for procurement policies. In addition you will help to source and select new suppliers, negotiate agreements, place orders, and hold suppliers accountable for performance by delivering against key metrics.
Qualtrics is seeking a full-time specialist for the Finance team. A Bachelor’s degree is required with preference given to those who have a supply chain emphasis and/or have experience working in procurement, negotiation, sourcing, or supplier management. If this sounds like you, and you want to work at a fast growing tech company, Qualtrics is probably the place you've been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
We’re a fast growing company with a variety of different activities going on across all organizations. You’ll know you’re doing a phenomenal job when your stakeholders look to you as a partner for support and guidance when making purchasing decisions. Your stakeholders will come to you to strategize and solve for business problems or requirements. You will have helped to build and forecast the annual budget and you’ll work with your stakeholders to adhere to the budget as well as identify additional opportunities for cost optimization. You will have worked with a wide variety of suppliers supporting many different projects, building strong relationships with critical partners. You will be viewed as detail-oriented, organized, a self-starter, and have the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally. Most importantly, you can talk numbers, negotiate effectively, and get your co-workers excited to work with the procurement team!
A Day in the Life
- Wake up. Grab yourself some cereal at the breakfast bar. Feed leftovers to Barnaby.
- Schedule a quick check-in with your internal stakeholder - building strong relationships is key
- Check your contract management dashboard to manage new projects and identify upcoming contract renewals. Partner with legal to negotiate and close contracts - log your savings in the pipeline!
- Meet with suppliers to foster positive and productive relationships with suppliers while keeping healthy competition in our supply base
- Identify new requirements and find creative ways to tackle and source our business needs
- Leverage contract/spend data to understand impact of procurement decisions & identify for cost optimization or consolidation
- Support in developing, promoting, auditing and driving adoption for procurement processes and policies
- Collaborate with the procurement team to share successes and plan cross-functional strategies
- Train and educate your stakeholders on content to ensure standard approach for delivery of procurement best practices, policy, and tools across business engagement teams
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.