The Proposal Writer works with the proposal team to produce compelling, persuasive proposal content and assists in managing tenders. If you have a degree in communications, technical writing, English, business, marketing, or related field experience, strong analytical and organisational skills and a Rockstar Mentality, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming of.
The Expectation for Success
Qualtrics is a radically transparent organisation and you will be expected to deliver whatever it takes. We are a meritocracy and hold ourselves accountable. You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you exceed your quarterly goals and you are positively contributing to the EMEA sales targets and the entire Qualtrics team. You’ll be detail-oriented, organised and have strong communication skills. You will work with the proposal/bid team to support the sales with client-facing, written communications, and will be able to work with diverse constituent groups including sales, marketing, product management, IT, finance, and contracts/legal.
A Day in the Life
- Lead and/or manage the proposal creation process for the responses Qualtrics develops in conjunction with RFPs and RFIs received
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a comprehensive and compelling value proposition for every deal.
- Develop and maintain compelling, persuasive tender content
- Assist in developing and maintaining a proposal content library
- Ensure RFPs/RFIs are compliant with the customer’s requirements
- Review proposals to ensure a flawless product ready for client review; proofread for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organise, and pull attachments and exhibits
- Consistently implement Qualtrics brand messaging, including tone, style, and theme, within all responses.
- Effectively leverage and promote the Qualtrics value proposition
- Be a SPOC for Qualtrics’ subject matter experts to proactively develop content
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading English, any other European language is an advantage
- At least 1 year of related field experience
- Experience working in cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company is a plus
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Google Suite (Gdocs, Gsheets, Gchat). Knowledge of tools like Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Foleon etc is a plus
- Self motivated to excel in a remote position collaborating effectively with a remote team; possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Hold exceptional time - and project management skills
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Help the world share their story