At our newly opened Qualtrics Japan office, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Research Software platform to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 2 years sales experience
- Highly Competitive
- Strong work ethic
- Experience with cold calling
- Native proficiency in Japanese and business level proficiency in English
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- SaaS subscription sales experience
- 5+ years of Inside Sales experience
About the Team
Our team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and surpass quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative (SDR)
ProsperWorks, San Francisco, CA
Territory Manager - Inside Sales Representative - Paris
Elastic, Paris, France
Global Account Executive
Flexport, Atlanta, GA
Senior Sales Executive
Salesforce CPQ Developer/Administrator
Samsara, San Francisco