Mission of the team:
Qualtrics Customer XM™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to optimize the customer experience and predict the actions that will have the biggest impact on their bottom line.
Our mission is to drive the Customer Experience business forward. As product line stewards of the Customer Experience business, we are focused on driving product CX revenue, winning (especially within key accounts), and supporting strategic initiatives that will increase CX sales.
A Day in the Life:
The team is hyper-focused on Customer Experience revenue generation. To do so, you will take a highly can-do approach to key account deal reviews, strategy, and sales campaign execution. In other words, you will be the ‘tip of the spear’. You will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, be enthusiastic in creating opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross-functional initiatives.
Key characteristics of this role include:
- Single point of contact for Qualtrics CX in the region (strategy, commercial reviews, best practice guidance)
- Great awareness of trends in CX and how they can be applied to across industry verticals and regional applications
- Apply knowledge of key players (partners, consultancies etc) to develop mutually beneficial deals and solutions for customers.
- Accountable to CX ‘new bookings’ revenue goals
- Represents Sales’ best interest via ‘dotted line’ into the CX product line organisation
- Develops center of excellence around competitive intelligence
- Breakdown obstacles and challenges in the way of winning in region
- Support for strategic initiatives such as Product, Content Generation, CX POV, Analyst Reports (e.g., Forrester Wave), Events and Account Based Marketing
In sum, you will be hyper-focused on supporting and winning key accounts, deals, and initiatives that will drive the CX business forward in a substantial way.
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in both pre- and post-sales capacities
- Experience as an external consultant (preferably has experience as both an internal and external consultant)
- Extraordinary presentation skills
- Desire and skills to work in a quota-carrying sales environment
- Desire and skills to build expertise in Qualtrics' products and solutions
- Willingness and ability to attend client visits 50 - 70%
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
See more information on Qualtrics:
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
Knowledge Management Librarian, Technical Services
MongoDB, Dublin, New York City, Toronto, Buenos Aires, Remote