The Qualtrics Recruiting team is a high energy, dynamic group that is laser-focused on building out strong teams across the company. Our mission is to discover and attract incredible talent to build a category-defining company by creating legendary hiring experiences. We have nearly doubled the size of the company year over year since 2010 and we don’t see it slowing down anytime soon. Qualtrics is full of motivated, intelligent, and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
We are searching for a highly-motivated, scrappy, and passionate Contract Technical Recruiter to lean in and help meet our exciting growth goals for 2021 and beyond. This person will serve as a strategic talent partner for one or more of our internal client groups (Business Operations, Sales, Technology).
The Expectation for Success
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting or a related field
- Track record or aptitude for successfully identifying and qualifying extraordinary candidates through LinkedIn, resume reviews, and other creative methods
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing personalized candidate close plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Confidence to provide consultative advice to talent leaders and hiring managers
- Ability to work independently and drive results with minimal direction
- Metric driven mentality and experience using data to influence recruiting strategies
- Ability to thrive in an agile, rapidly changing environment
- Commitment to Qualtrics’ core values: Transparency, All In, Customer Obsessed, One Team, Scrappy
A Day in the Life
You will fill unique roles and own searches for a variety of jobs and locations. This includes collaborating with recruiters and hiring teams to drive recruiting strategy, as well as effectively sourcing, interviewing, and closing top talent. You will support one (or many) of our departments throughout the company; these include: Sales, Technology (Engineering, UX, Product), Business Operations (Finance, Sales Operations, Legal, Customer Success, Global Operations, R4R, Marketing), etc. You will use data to inform recruiting strategies and develop processes that deliver a high-touch candidate experience. In addition, you will form relationships within the organization, collaborating with other recruiters and your hiring teams and serving as a trusted talent partner before, during, and after the recruiting process. You will hone your closing skills and craft highly customized closing plans for all levels of candidates and your real passion for sharing the Qualtrics story resonates with candidates across the country.
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.