Software Engineer II - CX Customer Care
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is a pioneer in defining the XM software category and Customer Care is a product whose vision is to transform contact centers from mere cost centers to loyalty drivers for both customers and employees. As a Software Engineer on Customer Care, you will play a key role in realizing our vision by connecting X-data and O-data to drive actions both within the contact center and through the organization by infusing contact center insights into teams like product, procurement, and digital. You will apply your distributed-systems knowledge, familiarity with full-stack development, databases, search-engines, and webservices to build premier software and services.
You will have the opportunity to work on the following
- Work closely with partner teams to build distributed pipelines to analyze, gain insights and act on unsolicited conversational data.
- Build tools and visualizations for contact centers that leverage X+O data to develop automated and personalized coaching plans for their employees
- Scale our closed loop platform to handle its rapid growth
Expectations for Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document)
A Day in the Life
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Have worked on frontend development and have familiarity with backend services
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.