At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organisations worldwide and more than 80%of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyse, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organisations can manage the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organisations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most with customers and employees.
As a Pre-sales Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for providing pre-sales, technical and functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. You will provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying Qualtrics technology to clients' businesses, develop and deliver high quality presentations and product demonstrations. You can articulate advanced product features and benefits as well as Qualtrics' product strengths, relative to competitors, product future direction, overall Qualtrics solutions and 3rd party complimentary products.
You can effectively communicate with management and c-level members of customer organisations, participate in sales planning and business development activities and craft prototype solutions for customers.
- Provide exemplary pre-sales technical expertise through technical and product presentations, demonstrations, pilot implementations, and ongoing sales consultation.
- Drive the adoption of Qualtrics solutions within strategic accounts, rapidly growing usage across departments within the enterprise. Translate product/technical features into value drivers.
- Develop and maintain training materials, and deliver training to improve product knowledge and demo abilities of both inside and enterprise salespeople.
- Build working knowledge of competing products and how to technically sell against them.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new Qualtrics products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with product and engineering teams.
- Communicate effectively with engineers & partners. Describe problems succinctly to enable issue management.
- Develop expertise in Qualtrics Research Suite and other Qualtrics products.
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends.
- Bachelors Degree in a technical or scientific discipline (E.g. Organisational Behaviour, Organisational Leadership, Psychology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative field. Strong academic performance).
- At least 3 years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering, or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level technical buyers.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments.
- Outstanding professional, sales, and technical capabilities; comfortable supporting both enterprise (field) and inside sales teams on targeted accounts
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Strong customer facing and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Previous experience in survey/data collection or market research software and systems, including pre or post-Sales support
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices' design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
- Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative
IgnitionOne, New York
Senior Key Account Manager
Acquia, Reading, UK
Sales Development Representative
Udemy, Denver, Colorado, USA
Entrepreneur First Team, Berlin
German Speaking Business Development Representative (DACH)
NGINX, Cork, Ireland