Software Engineer II - Brand Experience
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
You will be building leading edge technologies that will enable companies to turn their brands into icons. Join us as we build next generation Brand Experience product line that will enable companies protect their most valuable asset by measuring health, sentiment, lift and understand how people create preference and how brands can move them. Our goal is to turn people into Brand ambassadors and Brands into icons.
You should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth.
A Day in the Life
- Focus on the development of cloud computing infrastructure at Qualtrics, and help build, distribute, scale and optimize these technologies
- Develop scalable, robust, and highly available micro services related to our platform
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- 2-5 years of professional software development experience.
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn.
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background.
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.