At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
The Subject Matter Expert of Customer Experience (CX) acts as a customer experience inspiring leader and champion for Qualtrics. This person will be responsible for helping define, drive and support key CX initiatives, and helping craft a special experience for customers of Qualtrics. This person will be hands-on in socializing, influencing and implementing CX standard methodologies from a methodological and operational point of view, specifically focused on pre-sales, post-sales, and renewals, working new features into product and service design initiatives, and develop and govern CX standards and standard methodologies into the broader business/culture.
This highly visible role will interface frequently with clients, senior-level business leaders, partner teams, product and service managers, technology directors, and market research teams, etc. in helping to define/develop/embed best-in-class CX methodologies, approach and requirements into our solutions and daily operations.
You will have a keen sense (and focus) for the end-to-end experience, ability to demonstrate the value and benefit of CX, and ability to work efficiently and effectively in a dynamic environment across a variety of initiatives at a time. This person will be required to communicate informed ideas quickly and crisply, and partner with various business and client services groups, product and design teams and technology departments to successfully guide and act upon those ideas.
They need strong influential skills, customer and high-reaching insights, a deep understanding of industry and CX standard methodologies across multiple channels, and a real passion for crafting simple, meaningful and measurable experiences for customers and clients.
This person will be an agent of change, able to show a demonstrable knowledge of the CX discipline and ability to foster a broader culture change, and move quickly to figure out and apply an appropriate amount of the CX methodology to a given project. As a seasoned manager, this person will also demonstrate an extraordinary ability to collaborate across functional lines, potentially lead team workflow and output, and provide clear, concise team status including visualizations demonstrating approach, data/research results, plans and timelines.
- Develop support day-to-day CX strategy and support day-to-day operations; as needed craft and maintain project resourcing plans, schedules and roadmaps for Qualtrics’ clients and pre-sales team
- Develop, maintain and evolve applicable CX standards, conceptual models and processes
- Supply to the evolution of the broader org and CX team
- Contribute a CX-focus to product/service requirements process, definition and documentation
- Strong statistical skills and understanding of business outcomes and key drivers
- Advanced degree preferred, minimum MS degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Survey Methodology, or, alternatively, a focused MBA on marketing
- 5-7 years CX design experience; 3+ running CX design resources (ideally)
- Willing to take prudent risks; able to think/move/iterate quickly
- Ability to partner closely with clients to drive, influence and execute against the strategy and mandate of the clients’customers’ CX team
- A hands-on leader; experience managing a team while directly delivering against the CX process
- Strong orientation toward conceptual modeling; ability to innovate on process and conventions
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills at senior management levels; visualization skills and the ability to succinctly articulate concepts and ideas in a simple fashion
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams at various levels of the organization
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director, Financial Services - New York City
Medallia, New York City, NY, USA
Business and Sales Operations Lead
Brightwheel, San Francisco, California
Business Development Representative
Recorded Future, London, UK
Publisher Sales Manager - SEA Market
Dealer Relations Intern
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place
Publisher Account Manager