Qualtrics formally launched the BX (Brand Experience Management) product pillar in 2019. It has since seen tremendous growth and success. We are looking to add to our team to meet the evolving needs of our ever-expanding base of BX customers and deliver a great customer experience.
The BX Account Manager is responsible for ensuring customers derive value from their investment in BX products and services. This is best accomplished by helping customers adopt the technology, integrate it into the way they work, and align their program with their business priorities.
The BX Account Manager will serve as the single point of contact for customers for ongoing sustainment. They will work with the core account team (including the Software Sales Representative, Research Services Sales Rep, Research Manager, Technology Consultant, and Project Manager) to ensure customer success. In addition, they will also be able to draw on a larger, expanded team on an ad-hoc basis for specific needs (including Solution Architect, Solution Strategy, XM Scientist, Advanced Analytics, Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering Services, etc.).
Not only will the BX Account Manager have direct responsibility for leading the ongoing sustainment and success of a subset of BX customers, they will also help craft, develop and pilot the ongoing sustainment model for BX customers. Over time, we anticipate that this person will serve as a team lead for additional, more junior account managers.
Key metrics include client satisfaction, product usage, renewals and expansion.
- A minimum of 10 years in the brand research / brand tracking industry
- Experience leading brand research projects through the entire lifecycle from design through analysis to recommendation
- Experience working as an account manager for global clients with a portfolio of brands
- Outstanding communication and client leadership skills
- Commercially-minded with demonstrated ability to nurture and grow accounts
- Demonstrated experience building and developing a team
- Tech savvy
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- Experience working at a top tier market research agency
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a Software) industry
- Experience with Qualtrics XM platform
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one