Global Strategic Sales
Mission of the team:
Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ is used by the world’s most iconic brands to optimize their employee (EX), customer (CX), brand (BX) and product experiences (PX).
Our mission is to drive the holistic adoption and standardization of the Experience Management (XM) platform across the largest and most strategic brands in the world. We are laser focused on standardizing the next set of major flagship brands on XM. We take a full portfolio view and work across the different product pillars CX, EX, BX and PX.
You will be a key member of a focused global team which reports directly into the Chief Revenue Officer and represents the highest level of strategic sales. We operate against a list of our most strategic accounts that represent the future XM flagship customers and work tightly with regional Enterprise Sales Leaders and local AEs. You will drive the full portfolio of XM and standardization for the firm, develop multi-year account plans and pursue the deployment of our entire product portfolio, not just single product sales. You will be deep in sales execution and sales strategy which includes: developing relationships, negotiating global framework agreements, connecting stakeholders to flagship XM firms, engaging with partners in the right place and right time, and championing C-Level events. You will orchestrate the full-suite of Qualtrics supporting resources for the right plays at the right time, across Marketing/ABM, Solution Strategy, XM Scientists, Program Architects, PSPs, Tech Sales, pricing strategy, SAP and direct line sales management.
Success is creating some of the largest customers of Qualtrics and driving mobilization across the full XM portfolio -- all XM applications and use cases.
Expectations for Success:
- Achieve and exceed ‘new bookings’ revenue targets across a named account list of Qualtrics’ most strategic customers and the full XM portfolio
- Lead, inspire and create vision for customers and those around you. In other words, be a beacon and shape and demonstrate the art of the possible
- Develop multi-year success plans and orchestrate ecosystem to win as many XM use cases as possible and develop a sustainable customer relationship
- Build champions and rally executives around XM and associated business value
- Create and leverage best practices for selling enterprise-wide executive adoption of XM
- Navigate and overcome obstacles and challenges in the way of winning. Effectively navigate Qualtrics as a nuanced, fast-growing organization
- Build strong relationships with local sales reps, leaders, customers, and other internal orgs supporting your success
In sum, this role is focused on creating Qualtrics’s next set of flagship full XM portfolio customers and ELA’s
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 10-15 years of extensive and relevant market experience, selling into front-office as well as back-office functions
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding quotas and developing global accounts with decentralized, regional budgets, where aligning both the customer as well as internal teams is a key success criteria
- Motivator and leader with a passion for the Qualtrics mission and for developing new approaches to nuanced challenges - easily move others to action by planning, inspiring, and organizing
- Proven ability to execute and implement change - a scrappy self-starter.
- Ideally, experience in the space of Customer Experience, Employee Experience and/or related product suites (e.g. Experience Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, HCM, VoC, BI)
- Experience interacting with clients in pre-sales capacity, industry capacity and/or consultant (internal or external consultant)
- Deep understanding of Qualtrics product portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Has a good balance of risk taking and judgment
- Is confident and able to operate independently of a large staff
- Commands the respect of teams that they work alongside
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel between 25-60%
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
A monthly box of dog goodies