The Employee Experience team’s mission is to empower leaders in their organizations to understand and improve the experience of their employees so they can attract, develop, engage, and retain world-class employees. Krakow’s team focuses on a ‘360 multi-rater’ product to provide comprehensive information for self development, performance management and promotion process support, together with supporting the whole Employee Experience platform in communication distribution solutions. The tech stack we work with is currently undergoing serious modernisation and uses mostly Java 11 (Spring Boot based microservices), React retiring AngularJS and PHP as a part of our legacy solutions. Each sub-team owns their services together with smaller components and drives technical direction end to end. This includes maintaining CI/CD pipeline in order to release code to production multiple times per week.
The new chapter we’re spinning off is the tool to manage IT departments transformation and collect prompt employees feedback on the changes or challenges this process introduces.
Our ultimate goal is to build products that managers, HRBPs and department leaders find intuitive to use and help them be better at their jobs. Currently the team is focusing on technology upgrade in order to truly scale our services, developing more intuitive solutions to make our powerful product easier to use, and improving our ability to extract meaningful insights and recommendations from complex data to further extend our competitive advantage.
As a Software Engineer I at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard scalability problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- New Grads and candidates with up to 2 years of experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.