Our team is a collection of extremely passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing and web scalability. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Web & mobile UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing.
In Krakow XM Touchpoints organisation we are hiring to the two teams:
Project Framework team:
The Project Framework team creates a platform that provides the building blocks that enable other Qualtrics teams to build products tailored to the specific customer needs, but at the same time maintaining a consistent user experience. Our main focus is organizing users’ work into meaningful units - projects. To achieve this goal we create a scalable backend system that maintains project details. We also own "Projects Hub" UI that serves as an entry point to Qualtrics ; in development, we strive to follow the best responsiveness and accessibility standards.
In Qualtrics every team has the freedom of choosing tools that best fits the problem they are solving. Our team chose TypeScript, Node.js, React, and MongoDB.
XM Notifications Team:
Notifications team creates is a platform for delivering critical information and alerts to Qualtrics users. Our goal is to be easy to use by internal teams while providing best in class experience to the end users. To achieve this goal we are continuously adding new features, working on performance improvements and scalability.
The team fully owns the in-product notifications infrastructure: storage, processing and displaying them both on web and mobile.
In Qualtrics every team has the freedom of choosing tools that best fits the problem they are solving. Our team chose TypeScript, Java, React, React-Native, and MongoDB.
As a Software Engineer I at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard scalability problems. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will:
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Recent New Grads and candidates with up to 2 years of experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.