With Qualtrics poised to continue our incredible growth, the Global Enablement team has been tasked with improving the sales productivity of our global salesforce through world-class on-boarding, professional development and sales enablement. The success of this team - and this role- is measured in hundreds of millions of dollars and as a result is highly valued; and the work accomplished is visible to all levels of leadership.
To achieve these goals the team needs a dynamic Enterprise Sales Training Manager that will be instrumental in crafting and facilitating on-boarding and training programs, develop key relationships to support and build skill set acumen in sales skill mastery and Qualtrics product mastery, and build and communicate content to a senior level salesforce to help them achieve their goals
Expectations for Success
- Responsible for sales training and building on-boarding and ramping curriculum for new and existing enterprise sales reps
- Identify core sales needs of the organization and design/deliver dynamic sales training
- Participate in all facets of sales enablement including process optimization, research & content strategy
- Collaborates with Head of Global Enablement and Head of North America Sales Training and sales leadership to design and iterate training programs and curriculum
- Build, measure and monitor critical metrics and develop custom solutions for most common deficiencies
- Facilitate in person, group and other trainings to sales leaders and reps
- Build content and programs in a learning management system and keep training materials relevant and up to date
- Administration of certification process to sales leaders and reps
- Increasing sales productivity
- Reducing time to value of all new sales executives
- Maintain exceptional NPS from trainees and managers
- Increase the percentage of sales reps hitting quota
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4-6 years experience in sales discipline
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with complex, B2B sales cycles
- Experience in training, coaching, managing or developing sales reps
A Day in the Life
For those passionate about sales, strategy, training, sales process, automation and performance management this role is perfect. Each day is rarely the same, moving from training new hires to diving deep into process optimization to assessing performance gaps and developing custom remedies to ensure everyone in a sales role at Qualtrics is successful. Taking the role to the next level includes influencing the global sales motions of one of the most reputable sales forces in the world and definitively increasing global sales productivity and dramatically increasing new hire time to value.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos