Partner Delivery Manager - XM Services
Qualtrics, Chicago, Illinois, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics Partner Ecosystem is essential to our continued growth and success. Our Partners play a key role in scaling our go-to-market strategy and enabling the success of our customers on the Qualtrics XM Platform.
The recently formed Partner Delivery Assurance (PDA) function is at the heart of our ecosystem strategy and is pivotal to the growth of our partners and our customers. Partner Delivery Managers ensure our customers have the same experience from our partners as they would expect from the Qualtrics XM Services organization. Since we are the world’s preeminent experience management company, customers expect a great experience whenever they interact with Qualtrics and our partners.
Partner Delivery Managers continually evaluate partner performance across a portfolio of partner-delivered customer programs, make recommendations to drive partner success, and address and resolve partner-related escalations. They facilitate the ongoing governance of the overall partner portfolio and will collaborate with cross-functional business partners within and outside the Qualtrics Ecosystem organisation (e.g. partner ecosystem managers and the partner enablement team, as well as Sales, Delivery and Customer Success leaders, for example) to optimize partner delivery and drive partner delivery excellence.
- Define partner delivery strategy for assigned partners
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners completing Qualtrics delivery as their main point of contact from pre-sales and scoping assistance through project launch
- Ensure flawless execution of Partner Delivery Assurance workshops, quality gate stage reviews, etc.
- Guide partners in building / expanding their cloud delivery organization
- Gain insight into partner-led implementations to drive customer success and adoption
- Drive structured engagement to accelerate partner investments in capacity & quality
- Oversee partner tracking in Mavenlink to drive accurate reporting
- Host relevant training sessions and enablement activities with partners proactively and based on identified competency gaps to drive delivery quality
- Analyze quality impacting issues, manage customer feedback, and build a plan of action to drive improvement
- Contribute to and influence the prioritization of key quality and process improvement projects
Successful candidates will possess most of the following:
- Experience managing professional services delivery partners within a SaaS environment either for a product company or consultancy
- 3-5 years experience in tech consultancy or professional services
- A deep understanding of software implementations, ideally in SaaS environment
- Strong program management skills with the ability to plan project tasks/events and execute on these on time and on budget, with quality at the forefront of everything you do
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple moving parts, while actively prioritizing activities and deliverables
- Someone with the ability to discuss technical concepts/solutions and adapt them to solve business challenges
- Self-aware, considerate, empathic, and able to manage emotions in times of stress
- Native Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills and experience working with customers and/or partners in Latin America
We are proud of the community that has developed at Qualtrics. Every day it becomes more robust and, along the way, it matures and develops us into a better team through education, focus, advocacy, and fun. It is a solidifying piece of the #OneTeam mentality that we operate with.
The Q-mmunity is essentially a mix of the Q Groups, our Corporate Social Responsibility groups, and other social groups. These groups include but are not limited to MosaiQ, Q Pride, Q&Able, QSalute, and Women's Leadership Development (WLD). Take a deeper look at our Q-mmunity here.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.