Qualtrics is growing its real estate and facility footprint as the business rapidly scales across the globe. The facility team is constantly adjusting and designing strategies to accommodate the growth of the company. Our co-Headquarters in Provo is growing rapidly and we're looking for a dedicated Facility Coordinator to help us manage Qualtrics' largest office location. The facilities team is also involved in space planning, real estate sourcing, bids with general contractors and other suppliers. Our facilities and offices are a recruiting tool for us - a place where employees want to work because it fosters creativity, collaboration and an incredible culture.
Expectations for Success
The Facilities Coordinator oversees activities within the office, making sure that the health, safety, and positive employees experiences are supported. They report to and work with the Global Facilities Manager in tracking expenses, budgets, and projects as we coordinate with external vendors, internal staff, and onsite leadership.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage Facilities ticketing system related to responsible offices.
- On-site liaison for space management and planning with On-Site Leadership and Office Operations.
- Scheduling, coordination, and monitoring the repair and maintenance activities with approved vendors. These activities would be deployed only after the skills or scope was beyond candidates ability to accomplish.
- Regularly review the building to ensure a safe environment and assist with safety matters relating to the workplace.
- Manage all on-site Vendors that are related to building maintenance/servicing.
- Liaise with Global Facilities for ongoing support for OPEX and CAPEX activities.
- Review, maintain and improve maintenance cost savings.
- Maintain a current maintenance schedule for relevant building equipment.
- Consistently improve quality, service, and efficiency of the office.
- Assist with all safety matters relating to the workplace.
- Working with Building Management to manage and resolve all building issues quickly and efficiently.
- Working with Global Facilities provides technical support to build-out projects.
- Monitor and as needed make repairs and maintenance to on-site furniture and equipment.
- Perform needed maintenance to walls, ceilings, and finishes ensuring a professional environment.
- Day-to-day monitoring of Heating and Cooling comfort or issues. This includes scheduled maintenance and repairs balanced against lease.
- Set up and take down seating for events, and “all hands” meetings as needed.
- Work with the cleaning team and day porters to ensure office cleaning standards are maintained.
- Working with Global Facilities and Office Operations, assisting with related offices (without on-site facilities person) to address, and or manage any concerns.
- Work with Global Facilities with input and technical support for ongoing fit-outs.
- Conference room hardware replacements and adjustments as requested.
- Assist Office Operations with sending and receiving deliveries.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.