Qualtrics is on the cutting edge of Experience Management (XM); helping our clients to provide the best experiences for their customers and employees. Signature Support delivers an elevated day-to-day support experience coupled with dedicated short-term engagements, to clients looking to accelerate their XM program.
As a Signature Support Expert, you will provide customers with world-class technical consultation that mitigates risk, uncovers new technical opportunities and delivers tailored recommendations that are simple to understand and execute for non-technical audiences. You will scope and execute project-based engagements, as well as leading standalone deep-dive problem-solving sessions. Lastly, you will contribute to the ongoing advancement of Signature Support’s processes and product expertise, with an eye for continuous improvement opportunities.
As Qualtrics grows rapidly, the Signature Support Team’s role is to act as an adept XM accelerator and trusted technical resource. The work you do will rapidly advance your existing communication, project management and technical skills, and will help lay the foundations for our clients to grow organically into XM leaders.
Expectations for Success
In this role, you will need to deliver an elevated client experience, whether on a single deep-dive call or a weeks-long engagement project. You should be a tech-savvy professional who is able to explain technical information to a non-technical audience, and capable of quickly developing and continuously refining technical expertise across industries, use cases and product lines.
You will scope and execute engagements with little oversight, defining scope & acceptance criteria, managing communication with external and internal stakeholders, compiling and prioritising recommendations, and contributing to the global team’s repository of XM expertise. Clients should be comfortable turning to you as their first point of contact when something goes wrong, or when they’d like to do something new.
- Create, validate and communicate tailored technical recommendations for clients, independently or as part of a team
- Manage ~3 engagement projects at a time, either in a leadership or supporting role
- Scope work & define acceptance criteria ahead of kicking off new projects
- Effectively and proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Outside of projects, lead standalone deep-dive sessions with clients for technical problem-solving
- Manage the resolution of technical issues, using a repertoire of technical resources
- Maintain an expert knowledge of Qualtrics products and drive improvements to product quality/customer experience
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the Signature Support team and the Global Operations department in general
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a highly ranked university
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a technical role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Demonstrated track record of dedicated customer problem-solving
- Experience in a SaaS company, in a technical, advisory or solutions role
- Project leadership experience with a commitment to best practices
- Experience articulating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Passion for operational excellence and seeing issues through to complete resolution
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Familiarity with front-end development including troubleshooting in major browsers’ developer tools
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.