The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
A Day in the Life
As the employee landscape continues to shift, outdated approaches to employee listening are not delivering the insights required to truly enhance the employee experience. Organizations are looking to technology to not just monitor, but understand and improve the experiences they deliver to their employees. Qualtrics provides an approach built on a foundation of world-class technology and industry-leading expertise that is driving results for many of the world's top organizations.
The role holder will be a member of the Employee Experience (EX) services delivery function within Qualtrics. As such, this position will primarily focus on supporting the design, delivery and maintenance of employee listening programs for our customers, operating both onsite and offsite.
The role holder will also contribute to Qualtrics thought leadership, both through external articles and commentary and to internal solution and methodology development.
Support for sales may also form a minority part of this role, working with the sales function on specific opportunities and to enable sales and Customer Success teams more generally.
The Right Candidate
Employee Feedback Industry Experience. The best candidate for the role will have experience as a senior consultant in an EX advisory firm and/or been responsible for designing and delivering employee listening programs in-house. The role holder will likely have deep experience in research technique and data analysis.
Workforce Trends and Research. This individual will stay abreast of current workforce trends, and is likely to have contributed to research and thought leadership in the field of EX listening.
Influence and Delight Customers. This individual will have exceptional customer and project management skills and be able to build strong working relationships with customers as well as with cross-functional colleagues. They’ll also need to easily learn new technology.
- Design EX listening programs
- Help customers to prioritize their business and talent priorities
- Define solutions to inform these priorities
- Build a roadmap to deliver these solutions
- Deliver advisory for individual experience projects
- Design survey questionnaires to inform the customer priorities
- Map survey items to the Qualtrics benchmark database
- Guide customer through report dashboard design considerations
- Analyze data and present feedback to customer leadership teams
- Enable stakeholder groups - eg core teams, HRBPs, local leaders, managers etc - to read and prioritize results and drive action
- Provide ongoing support to customers
- With Qualtrics Customer Support Managers, participate in customer Quarterly Business Reviews to introduce customers to the latest advances of Qualtrics solutions and methodologies
- Support cross-program analytics, connecting and analyzing data across employee touch points and with customer or operational data.
- Thought leadership
- Lead or contribute to Qualtrics articles, blogs, events, white papers etc on trends within employee experience.
- Input market trends and customer requirements to the Qualtrics Product Engineering and Product Science teams in the development of new solutions and methodologies.
- Sales support. While not a main focus for the EX Scientist role, the role holder will be required to support specific customer opportunities, for example presenting the Qualtrics delivery approach to prospective customer teams.
Successful candidates will possess most of the following:
- 5+ year experience in the field of employee experience, either in consultancy or in-house
- Ideally post-graduate degree in I/O psychology
- Understanding of data analysis
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20%
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of an exciting, ambitious and growing organization
- A second language is a plus English/French/Spanish/German
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Lead/Staff/Principal Software Engineer (Window Directories-On-...
OneLogin, United States, Dublin, Ireland, & Guadalajara, MX