Software Engineer I - Employee Experience
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
You will be building leading edge technologies that will enable our customers to be more employee centric by building our Employee Experience product suite. We're building services that will illuminate customer opportunities to create better managers, stronger teams, and ultimately enable them to close experience gaps and predict success while monitoring ongoing feedback.
As a software engineer in the Employee Experience organization, you would have a variety of opportunities to apply your technical knowledge. There are a multitude of teams with different focuses including back-end development, databases, scalability, front-end reporting visualizations, third party integrations, and full-stack project orchestration. Whether your focus is back-end, front-end, or full-stack development there will be a team at EX that will match your interests. We at Qualtrics have the freedom of choosing the stack on each project, allowing engineers to master well-known technologies like Java as well as experiment and learn new ones like React, node.js, Go.
Regardless of which EX team, you should love being a product owner and working with other teams and disciplines (PM, UX) to accomplish your projects. As we are constantly growing, you will face the rewarding challenge of implementing features for our customers that are both high in quality and scalable to the needs of growing organizations.
In Addition, You Will:
- Develop the ability to build scalable, fast, robust, and simple SaaS solutions.
- Develop familiarity with containerization and full-stack development.
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Learn to implement new functionality from provided requirements and specifications.
- Benefit from working with other engineers, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Candidates with up to 2 years of full time experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn
- Strong algorithms, data structures and coding background
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Experience with professional software engineering practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our office design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.