Do you get energized by big challenges and driving high-growth businesses? Do you love cross-functional partnerships with product, sales, and marketing? The Qualtrics Product Marketing team is looking for a product marketing manager to drive our GTM, positioning, and vision for our Customer Experience business line, focused solutions for client success and sales teams.
The best person for this role understands customer experience management and how to sell into B2B verticals, has proven chops in value-based messaging that delivers pipeline and win rates, can build and operationalize a multi-channel GTM strategy that results in exponential growth, loves to build scalable programs across regions, and gets energy working in a dynamic environment.
The right addition to the team also has 4-8 years of SaaS Marketing experience. This role develops product and market strategies that position the company to achieve long term growth, while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. You will continually identify and assess new market, product, and technology opportunities and ensure resources are in place to drive marketing strategy and achieve joint goals.
Expectations for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when you are exceeding your business performance goals. PMM's are responsible for their line of business, defining strategic direction, and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals. You will be expected to know your customers and market so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detailed, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Create the GTM strategy for the customer experience business in collaboration with sales, growth marketing, field marketing, and industry teams. Build operational cadence and serve as a key and active member of the senior management operating team for respective business line
- Monitor business metrics in regard to revenue, pipeline, win rate, market share and product portfolio mix. Communicate these metrics to the PMM and senior management team along with appropriate optimization and action plan recommendations.
- Provide leadership for the development of global strategic marketing plans including objectives and strategy for targeted markets
- Develop and execute on launch plans for new solution offerings in your respective business
- Develop the marketing and sales content needed to support the customer journey and business goals. Including but not limited to messaging and positioning, use cases, and supporting content such as pitch decks, case studies, blogs, webpages, whitepapers, and other customer and sales facing content.
- Drive efforts with product and business development to define an overall product and technology portfolio strategy that will drive the long term growth of the organization
- Ensure the development of all strategic product roadmaps and corresponding marketing plans
- Lead the process for the continuous evaluation of trends and adjust strategy to capitalize on shifts in the marketplace. Including the process of obtaining and disseminating competitive intelligence across all markets and product lines
- Analyze existing product and markets in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, grow revenue and sustain or grow profitability
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Development and OEM to define effective sales channels of all products
- Establish effective relationship with the sales force with leadership, training, pricing and positioning expertise
- Obtain and use competitive intelligence to inform your GTM and product roadmap in terms of the ability to compete, gain market share, and grow revenue
- Responsible (in collaboration with sales) for the development of the company’s revenue forecast
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply meaningful to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.