Our recruiting team is looking for a highly motivated, intelligent and passionate sales recruiter to join in helping build and ramp our sales organization. Acting as an extension of the sales function, you will partner with executive sales leadership and have the ability to directly impact the success of the organization. Your passion for Qualtrics and the opportunities here will shine through in your conversations with top candidates when screening them for a job and cultural fit and selling them on what we have to offer.
- Source, recruit, and hire top sales professionals
- Manage the full cycle hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Develop, implement, and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Build trusted partnerships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process
- Partner with other departments to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales
- Strong understanding of positions, compensation, techniques and methodologies preferably in the SaaS space
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Familiarity with the sales and technology markets and their ecosystem
- Ability to articulate the Qualtrics value proposition and story to candidates
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Experience developing programs to drive large volume pipelines
- Competitive drive, strong work ethic, tenacity, ambitious “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high stakes environment
- General understanding of business and the corporate world
- Multi-tasking skills, organizational, time/decision management skills
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.