Staff Software Engineer - Text iQ
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
About the Role
We are looking for a tenured software engineer who is excited to spread the insights and actions generated by Qualtrics Text iQ data analysis throughout the Qualtrics Experience Management platform. Our goal is to personalize the Qualtrics experience using ML and AI features showcasing Qualtrics data as a core value proposition and competitive advantage.
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Working across teams and organizations to accomplish amazing things. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- A history of successfully launching world classes services and maintaining
- Strong communication skills
- Some familiarity with project management, and engineer workload coordination
- A strong level of curiosity paired with the ability to get things done.
- Strong algorithms, data structures, and coding background.
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design document
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
DICE is on a mission to get people out more. We bring incredible live shows and