Support Engineer - Customer Program Reliability (CPR)
Qualtrics, Provo, Utah, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
The Customer Program Reliability (CPR) team is responsible for monitoring the health of our customer’s XM programs. That means we establish what “normal” means for each customer and then our systems monitor for deviations from that normal behavior. Our goal is to know before our customers when something goes wrong with the inputs, outputs or behaviors of an XM program.
As a Support Engineer in the CPR team you will own the development, deployment and maintenance of these monitoring solutions; you will triage and investigate abnormal patterns detected by these monitors and continuously focus on noise reduction and operational excellence in partnership with Global Ops and Engineering.
The CPR Support Engineer role provides an excellent stepping stone opportunity from a technical support role into Engineering. Outside of their core operations responsibilities, CPR support engineers will be mentored and encouraged to contribute to the CPR team development sprints with our Software Developers.
CPR is a new team at Qualtrics and we intend to expand to all timezones. CPR Support Engineers will eventually take part in a follow-the-sun support model, similar to that operated by Global Ops, with some level 2 on-call requirements on a rotational basis.
- Experienced troubleshooter; you enjoy solving our customers' problems
- Extensive knowledge of the Qualtrics product
- Some general technical knowledge in some areas like APIs, security, networking, browser technologies, data analytics, etc. would be an advantage
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Basic project management skills
- Keep to timelines
- Follow through on commitments
- Good ticket/SLA management experience
- Degree, preferably in a technical field
- Someone hungry to learn new technical skills
- Soft skills
- Ability to self-educate on technical subjects, such as programming languages, software packages and service processes.
- Ability to choose the right tool for the job: balance complexity / effort / cost to the outcome.
- Good time management skills - know what (s)he is spending time on
- Curiosity and enthusiasm to learn about technology; particularly in the area of visibility/observability/machine learning.
- A solid work ethic with a strong sense of ownership and customer obsession.
- Critical thinking; always looking for improvements, not accepting the way things are done for granted
- Methodical troubleshooting ability.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.