Solutions Engineer, East (XM Discover)
Qualtrics, Reston, Virgina, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
The XM Discover Difference:
At XM Discover, we are obsessed with delivering innovative customer experiences leveraging the voice of the customer from phone calls to chat to social to survey. With over a decade of experience in designing and delivering industry-recognized best-in-class text and speech analytics, we have enabled thousands of global brands to transcend from insights to action. You are a consumer, you have expectations, would you like to make a difference in the products you use, the service you receive? Join our team and you can!
Joining the Pre-Sales/Solutions Engineering Team:
We are looking for top sales talent that can provide technical oversight and support, but most importantly, business value understanding to our prospective clients and growing customers. Not only is great communication and presentation skills a must, we are looking for creative minds to that can think quickly, improvise, and connect with our clients in order to help them realize the full benefits of our platform and offerings. We’re asking for a lot, we know, but as an ambassador of all XM Discover products for our target companies, you will be the primary resource for our field Sales team. Our Solutions Engineers are business value forward with the ability to demonstrate and explain how the platform will deliver value in a wide variety of situations. XM Discover’s primary customers are Fortune 1000 and Fortune 500 companies, so any previous experience working with large, global brands and supporting complex, seven-figure deals is a huge plus.
A Typical Day for a Solutions Engineer:
- As the Subject Matter Expert in the XM Discover Platform, demonstrate the art of the possible for primary business stakeholders – essentially a day in the life leveraging XM Discover for their business
- Design and deliver engaging product presentations that demonstrate an in-depth understanding of both the XM Discover product suite, its functions, features, value, and ROI
- Configure, optimize, and customize the XM Discover solution for Proof of Concept (POC) deployments to ensure a smooth, hassle-free demo for our prospective clients
- Respond to RFPs, RFIs, with a narrative for success
- Work cross-functionally within XM Discover to assist with Product Management, Product Marketing needs, and competitive research
- Be the go-to resource for new and existing customers who are looking for information on XM Discover, its products, and on changing trends within the Customer Experience Management industry
- Strategize—with your team, in your sales proposals, through responses to RFPs and RFIs, during your onsite client visits—about the ways in which XM Discover’s products can contribute to a company’s overall Voice of the Customer solution
- Have your suitcase ready—you’ll be traveling to client sites domestically and internationally approximately 25% of the time
Our Team Expertise:
- Ability to lead pre-sales technical discussions, product presentations, demonstrations, POC implementations, and ongoing sales consultation
- Self-starter with 4-7+ years relevant experience in Solution Selling, Pre-Sales (not technical architecture), SaaS/Cloud products;
- Experience in presenting technology to C/VP level buyers as a business solution in a variety of industries – Healthcare, Financial Services, CPG and High-Tech experience is a plus
- Will be responsible for using the XM Discover suite to identify, quantify, and speak to business challenges and needs and solution opportunities
- Experience with CEM technologies in one or more vertical markets and/or horizontal applications – and understanding of Contact Center, Speech Analytics, and Text Analytics technologies is a plus
- You have a great track record of supporting complex deals that requires a full journey understanding of the customer in terms of business and technical needs
- Ability to develop rapport and establish strong relationships with all levels of the sales organization and other departments within XM Discover
- Demonstrated creative problem solving, verbal, and written skills focused on positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Multi-tasking is a way of life, and you can handle multiple, competing priorities well
- Bachelor’s Degree (not required) or Certifications with a focus on Business, Marketing, Analytics, or Computer Science backgrounds)
Why Choose Qualtrics
- Work life balance is vital to our success. Our benefits package is incredible and while our job is to seek relationships with our customers, it is also important to cultivate internal relationships through frequent events, games, outings, etc.
- Advancement and career opportunities are readily available as we are growing quickly and if you want it, you can seek it.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one