Head of Professional Services Pre-Sales
Qualtrics, Reston, Virgina, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
As the leader of our CX Services Executives, you will lead your team members, who combine their business acumen and services delivery experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. Your team will work with business and technical decision-makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners and account teams.
Services Executives engage early in the customer lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible, and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value is a must. As the leader, you will have the opportunity to model these skills for your team members.
The Expectation for Success
The Services Executive is responsible for the pre-sales management of Qualtrics Services within designated strategic accounts, in coordination with the sales teams and partners. You will play a meaningful role in connecting the services and sales organizations, ensuring that we are differentiating the Qualtrics services approach while ensuring our customers are set up to be successful and meet business objectives.
Successful candidates will be passionate about working as part of an account team supporting sales cycles; engaging with customers to develop deployment strategies and plans that meet their requirements; and handling detailed and sophisticated information to prepare estimates, proposals, and contracts.
A Day in the Life
- Support your team as they present Qualtrics and Partner Services overviews and conduct services discovery sessions.
- Build and validate Professional Services Proposals and high-level Project Plans.
- Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with Ecosystem Service Partners; help them with high-level plans for successful projects and grow their business.
- Understand the competitive landscape and prospect needs so you can effectively position the value of Qualtrics Services
- Guide team as they lead, negotiate, and close Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and other contractual documentation
- Maintain accurate and timely prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Identify business development plans for accounts with low customer satisfaction, low adoption/usage, and upgrade requirements
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings to connect with our coworkers.
- We take pride in our office design aimed at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc), we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.