Our brand balances audacity with empathy, possibility with pragmatism, insight with intuition. As we look to drive significant brand awareness and favorability for Qualtrics in 2022 and beyond, we have created a new team within the Brand Team called Qualtrics Studios (QStudios). The mission of this team is to create, produce, and distribute entertaining, relevant business content at scale – in order to build brand awareness, drive consistent engagement, and create brand love with a broad audience who believes in the power of breakthrough experiences.
One of the teams within QStudios is the Writer/Creator team. This team will imagine, invent, and help activate a range of work, primarily in the video medium, for events, campaigns, artifacts, and other deliverables that QStudios may produce. This work will compel our customers to take action, give our employees pride of place, and set the bar for original content produced and distributed by a technology company.
To lead this team, we are looking for a highly creative and strategically-minded Writer/Creator—a leader-doer—to humanize, modernize, and simplify our brand through outstanding visual and verbal storytelling. To create content that tells compelling brand, customer, and product stories. To build, over time, a team of writers and art directors across the world who tell stories that inspire, influence, and compel existing and new audiences. To collaborate across teams in Brand and Marketing to move the Qualtrics brand – and the Experience Management category – forward.
We are seeking a person with a strong writing acumen and a penchant for conveying humanity. With a love for design and an appreciation of the power of visual and verbal inputs coming together to create engaging, persuasive stories. A person whose portfolio sets an extremely high bar, yet who loves to consistently improve. A leader with deep empathy who wants to listen to and learn from others. Someone constantly pushing the boundaries of creativity, excited by what could be the next incredible story to tell. We want someone who is an idea factory -- someone who can hear 1 idea and come up with a dozen ways to make it bigger, smarter, more thoughtful, more impactful, and more likely to capture the audience. We want someone who has answers for what’s coming up, and what’s better, and what we can do next -- before anyone has thought to ask the question
This role reports to the Head of Qualtrics Studios and can be based anywhere in North America.
Expectations for Success
- Create and deliver world-class creative concepts, content, and storytelling for the Qualtrics brand and for original content produced by QStudios
- Manage a team (currently of 2, but with a vision to expand) to deliver outstanding work, setting increasingly high standards and identifying/articulating ambitious creative opportunities
- Lead and manage the creation of messaging, copy, and content for scripted and unscripted short-form, long-form, and serialized episodic content.
- Make smart connections between cultural, social, and design trends and what we can achieve with our brand through storytelling within QStudios
- Present to key stakeholders to gain input and feedback throughout the content development or campaign lifecycle
- Collaborate with team members across Brand (Activation, Content, Design, Social) and more broadly across marketing (e.g., Digital, Web, Growth, Partner) to develop strategies and ideas that support the execution of creative concepts
- Inspire confidence among cross-functional teams, earning trust to push the brand in even more bold creative directions
- Develop new ideas for new areas of focus, emphasis, growth, or thought leadership. Cultivate, pitch, refine, and then go execute these ideas.
- Provide recommendations on artists, directors, editors and other creative collaborators as needed for content and campaign projects
- Promote a positive creative culture through teamwork and leading by example
- Grow the team globally to develop and execute content that’s globally consistent and regionally relevant - initially in the US and then extending to Europe and Japan
- Mentor and guide the team toward the goal of accelerating skills progression through a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Balance multiple projects, often with tight deadlines
Qualifications & Requirements
- You have a portfolio of distinctive, smart, strategic, and beautiful work from prior roles that you believe has made an important mark on the world
- You understand how stories inspire people and drives behavior
- You roll up your sleeves to execute
- You respect the importance of sweating the details and getting the little things right
- You have deep empathy for people, and you have a knack for listening to and smartly actioning on colleagues’ and collaborators’ feedback during the creative process
- You have experience working across channels – mobile, web, email, advertising, print merchandise – and have the ability to tell incredible stories using video
- You are able to make decisions by virtue of excellent creative acumen, strong business judgment, and and unflappability in challenging situations
- You have strong project management skills, and you take pride in creating top-notch work in the context of a work plan, key milestones, and deadlines
- You are familiar with how to navigate and survive incredibly difficult review cycles
- You have an understanding of resourcing needs, and when to prioritize and delegate
- You are a trusted leader who can provide insight, encouragement, and constructive direction to those working with you
- You're constantly pushing boundaries
We understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please apply.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical - employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.