Global People Development Leader
Qualtrics, Seattle, Washington, United States
See jobs at Qualtrics
Our Global People Development leader will lead a small team of training and development professionals focused on leading end-to-end talent management programs and development opportunities for our global workforce. You will own the strategic development and management of the programs and training to foster a diverse high performing organization. In partnership with People Business Partners, Diversity, Equity and inclusion team and regional partners to design the program strategies that create the best development experience for Qualtricians. You will report directly to the Chief People Officer.
The Expectations for Success
- Lead and enable the growth of the Global People Talent center of excellence community; through attracting and developing diverse high performing talent
- Communicate the People Talent strategy and its relationship to the mission, vision and values; clarify the actions needed to implement it within the organizations; inspire team to deliver and achieve business goals
- Design and develop high-quality leadership development initiatives with international reach to support the achievement of high levels of learner engagement and desired learning outcome.
- Be a thought leader, set the direction and collaborate with leaders to identify a global talent management and development approach aligned to Qualtrics values and leadership principles across the various employee audiences: early in career, individual contributors, people managers and senior leaders.
- Be a trusted partner to design and implement: leadership development, talent review process including high potential talent and leadership bench identification, and programs designed to evolve the culture of inclusivity and belonging and more!
- Executive Development: Design and deliver impactful executive development programs and experiences that effectively translate developmental concepts and practices into direct and specific learning plans for leaders.
- Ensure strong execution of talent processes (performance management, talent and merit planning) evolving what is currently in place.
- Leverage technology to scale offerings to all people managers, at all levels, across the company.
- Bring an equal combination of expertise and the ability to operationalize at scale balancing the need for both speed and quality. Understand that high quality work will take multiple iterations and feedback loops from a matrixed set of stakeholders.
- Build relationships and earn trust from a variety of stakeholders: People Business Partners across the globe, subject matter experts both internal and external.
- Partner with People Business Partners in assessing organizational health and building organizational effectiveness and ensure design/delivery of content is in alignment with talent strategy.
- Own & manage all curriculum journeys, content development and delivery processes for employees and people managers at Qualtrics, including a variety of formats like: Instructor led, Simulations, Games, Videos, Podcasts, Email, App-based learning, and more.
- All duties will focus on processes, systems, and the tools needed to drive business objectives and increase employee retention, satisfaction and engagement for organizational excellence.
- 15+ years experience leading, managing and facilitating L&D programs
- Bachelor's degree and or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the application of talent and team effectiveness theory and the practical design and management, performance management, learning & development, leadership bench and workforce planning, diversity & inclusion, organizational design and development, and change management
- Success driving programs and processes centered on culture and employee engagement
- Experience executing programs to grow and develop internal talent
- Experience implementing and managing talent solutions on global scale
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, can develop and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of an organization, especially senior level leaders
- Strong project and program management skills, from concept, to planning, to implementation, to results measurement
- Strong consulting and coaching skills
- Strong data-driven approach, monitoring progress and measuring experience and effectiveness
Learn more about our People Team!
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.