As a Business Solutions Architect you will combine your solution selling, business acumen and deep technical, hands-on experience to help large enterprises leverage the power of the Qualtrics platform and transform their business. In this role, you will work with business and technical decision makers from our largest accounts, as well as Qualtrics’ technology partners and account teams.
Business Solutions Architects engage early in the sales lifecycle where the customer is just beginning to define the vision, imagine what is possible and determine if it’s feasible. The role requires an affinity for presales, solution selling, technology evangelism and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is a must.
Expectations for Success
- You will lead project discovery and design sessions as well as project scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution and articulate the business impact of the solution.
- You will accomplish this by designing technical solutions that meet customer’s business objectives. This role requires a high degree of cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Delivery, and customers.
- The position will provide technical expertise for scoping and defining solutions for customers with needs beyond the typical platform capabilities. It will also be an opportunity to influence the product roadmap by contributing to solutions utilized across multiple customer projects. This position will report directly to the Head of Business Solutions, APJ
- Design and document custom solutions for individual customer’s needs by adapting the platform capabilities to the needs of Qualtrics’ enterprise-level customers.
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Delivery, Engineering, and other teams to ensure compelling solutions are created by presenting to customer executive and IT teams.
- Assist in driving sales pipeline while ensuring achievement of Professional Services billing targets.
- Establish strong relationships with the customer’s key technical and business decision makers.
- Understand the customer’s business requirements in order to articulate the solution’s business value.
Assist with driving operational efficiencies across the Professional Services team.
Keep up to date with market trends in target industry, competitive insights and industry regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Be a self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
- Have the ability and passion necessary to maintain technical excellence with emerging technologies, including competitive technologies, while continuing to manage customer opportunities.
Successful candidates will possess most of the following qualifications:
- 5+ years operating in a pre-sales environment, shaping and scoping large and complex technology solutions.
- Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background
- Solution design experience or experience implementing custom solutions for enterprise customers
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on target industry organizations.
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company that includes excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in several of the following areas: Software design or development, Application Design, Systems Operations / Management, Database architecture, IP Networking, Storage, and IT Security.
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work-life integration is critical to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- We take pride in our office's design aiming at fostering creativity from exceptional views to an open and collaborative workspace
- Competitive salary and comprehensive private health insurance
- On top of the standard benefits package, we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $2800 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year).
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer.We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees!
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.