The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Opportunity and Position
The Qualtrics Revenue Operations Team is looking for a talented individual to help our growing pricing strategy team effectively review and perform analysis on pricing efficacy and adoption within our Sales division.
The Deal Desk Analyst supports Sales working with Sales Operations, Product Management, Legal, and Finance leadership to deliver analytical solutions and pricing models to meet business objectives. You will help manage and improve Qualtrics’ pricing structures, capabilities, and policies based on insights from internal and external sources including, statistical models (e.g., Conjoint, MaxDiff, etc.), competitive dynamics, market trends, customer research, and cost information.
You should have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, Business or Information Systems, and have an interest in working with top software programs, such as Salesforce, Tableau, R, and MySQL. Experience in pricing and statistical modeling, including Conjoint analysis is preferred.
The position reports to the Pricing Manager of Revenue Operations.
TheExpectation for Success
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when our sales team comes to you for deal support and the analytics you provide will help improve Qualtrics’ competitive position, drive market growth and ‘share of wallet’, along with increased sales. You can work cross-functionally, are a self-starter, can multitask, and manage your time successfully.
A Day in the Life
- Act as a Sales-facing subject matter expert on process, policy, and pricing/packaging related matters
- Assist Sales teams in building and positioning complex orders, which involves acting as the liaison between Sales and key partners involved in the deal structuring process (e.g. Sales Operations, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Order Management, Product Marketing, etc.)
- Be responsible for the day-to-day quote and pricing approvals.
- Partner with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly built and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields.
- Capture and operationalize feedback from Qualtrics sales teams about the effectiveness of pricing and packaging and provide actionable guidance on areas of opportunity and improvement.
- AidSales with constructingQuotes, Rate Cards, and Enterprise Licensing Agreements
- Analyze pricing, discounting, and margin data
- Maintain an agreed upon SLA on deal turnaround times
- Customer-first mentality
- Strong working knowledge of Sales organizations, Sales quotas, and CRM platforms (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate across multiple channels in a compelling and persuasive way.
- Ability to work with and analyze large data sets
- Comfortable giving guidance to Sales on larger enterprise agreements
- Experience delivering against multiple priorities at the same time along with strong attention to detail, planning and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer meaning that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
Qualtrics is committed to the inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Qualtrics will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please let your Qualtrics contact/recruiter know.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.