Frontend Development Engineer II - XM Discover
Senior Frontend Development Engineer - XM Discover
Our team is a collection of deeply passionate engineers who are riding the cutting edge of cloud computing, web scalability and mobile development. We organize and sort terabytes of data and develop solutions used by millions of users every day. We design tools that make sophisticated research simple. We plan to take end to end ownership of the product we deliver to our customers, from database and API level to the web and mobile UI. In our collaborative culture, you find plenty of opportunities to impact our full-stack product; from Web & mobile UI to data visualization & analysis to microservices APIs to data storage & processing.
As a software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love creating simple solutions to build world-class application. Designing systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work.
In Addition, You Will
- Design, write, test, and deploy production-grade code using Angular, NodeJS / Typescript, Docker, Jenkins, Mongo, and Github
- Explore and use exciting technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, the MEAN stack, and more
- Develop user friendly, high performance, and robust Web applications to deliver value to our customers
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other engineers, tech-ops, product managers, and UX designers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, plan the roadmap, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Strong level of curiosity and interest to learn new technologies
- Champion of automated testing
- Ability to convert a design document into a working user interface
- Experience with Angular, React and/or any other frontend development framework
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.