At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with customers and employees.
Do you love staying up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements and enjoy automating and modernizing systems? Do you have experience translating business requirements into technical requirements and have a natural analytical way of thinking? Can you explain difficult concepts to non-technical users? Then Qualtrics could be the place for you!
We are looking for a Salesforce Systems Analyst to close gaps between our Salesforce.com users and the Salesforce development team. Salesforce Systems Analysts act as liaisons between the Salesforce.com (SFDC) team and business partners to translate business needs and requests into technical specifications. They dive deep with partners on requirements, processes, and obstacles and identify potential issues or logical fallacies and identify creative solutions to address business needs.
Expectations for Success
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement thoughtful solutions accordingly.
- Work with partners and the SFDC team to work thorough challenging resources or priorities.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-departmental team members and management.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Monitor project achievements and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Provide ongoing communication to partners as it pertains to development, testing, go-live dates, etc.
- Document future processes, business requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure solutions meet business requirements and partner with end users to advise on transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Analytical skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program goals.
- Proven ability to influence and work closely with partners to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills. Experience with Salesforce is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills as well as experience with requirements documentation.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, and time management skills with a track record of following through on dedications.
- A history of running and supporting successful projects.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Media Account Manager - Korea Market
Regional VP of Sales (Norcal)
Collective Health, San Francisco
Application Service Analyst
Ventiv Technology, London
Merrill, London (GBR)
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Sales Operations & Strategy