Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
We are looking for a Salesforce Systems Analyst to close gaps between our Salesforce.com users and the Salesforce development team. Salesforce Systems Analysts act as liaisons between the Salesforce.com (SFDC) team and business partners to translate business needs and requests into technical specifications. They dive deep with partners on requirements, processes, and obstacles and identify potential issues or logical fallacies and identify creative solutions to address business needs.
Expectations for Success
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement thoughtful solutions accordingly.
- Work with partners and the SFDC team to work thorough challenging resources or priorities.
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-departmental team members and management.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Monitor project achievements and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Provide ongoing communication to partners as it pertains to development, testing, go-live dates, etc.
- Document future processes, business requirements, and acceptance criteria.
- Ensure solutions meet business requirements and partner with end users to advise on transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree from a selective university.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Analytical skills and the ability to analyze quantitatively, scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program goals.
- Proven ability to influence and work closely with partners to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills. Experience with Salesforce is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills as well as experience with requirements documentation.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, and time management skills with a track record of following through on dedications.
- A history of running and supporting successful projects.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.