Account Executive - Italy
A Day in the Life:
- At Qualtrics you are responsible for managing the entire sales cycle within accounts that generate an annual revenue of up to 1.5 billion euro
- You will consult with prospects and clients from a variety of industries (from champions all the way up to C-level) on their strategic business goals
- Customer Obsession will fuel your need to help your future clients understand how Qualtrics can breathe new life into their organisation
- Working together is key and you will leverage support from sales operations, legal, customer success, finance and more to help your customers.
- You will travel to visit prospects onsite (20-30% of the time) to help successfully close larger deals
What you will need:
- Corporate sales experience (with at least some experience selling technology/software)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Ability to achieve or exceed quota expectations in previous positions
- Proven success in building qualified pipeline and identifying new opportunities
- Ability to ask strategic questioning to clients to determine opportunities for impact - Strong focus on client return on investment
- Ability to adapt and navigate through a changing environment
- Collaborative and team playing ability - In this role you will partner with our Tech Sales, Solution Specialists, Legal, Pricing and others to come up with the best solutions for your prospects & clients
- You share our TACOS, our core business values. Read more here
About us Qualtrics is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data™, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand experiences—on one platform. Over 8,500 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Want to learn more about Qualtrics? Visit Qualtrics's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.