Senior Modeling Scientist, Inventory Performance
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver performance at scale
- Investigate modeling issues, identify root causes, and design solutions. Implement algorithms for production systems responsible for real time audience targeting on Real Time Bidding (RTB) exchanges.
- Prototype solutions and conduct data analyses to tackle large-scale inference and control problems, improve existing ad targeting products and introduce new products to delight our customers.
- Build automated systems to optimize the supply chain and buy the best performing inventory.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to develop standard methodologies in campaign setup, execution and optimization.
- Generate and review proposals for further research and development directions. Participate in machine learning study group and present findings to partners as needed.
- M.S. in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience, OR Ph.D. with 2+ year of relevant industry experience.
- Expertise in one or more of these areas: classification, control systems, optimization, clustering, or recommendation systems.
- Fluency in Java, Python, PySpark or similar object oriented programming / distributed computing languages.
- Experience in developing production software. Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce/ Spark Proven ability to lead technical projects from conception to production.
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cloud - Site Reliability Engineer - US
Elastic, Distributed, US
Offensive Security Engineer (m/f/x)
Senior Software Engineer
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Red Ventures, New York, New York
Engineering Manager, Site Reliability (EMEA)
GitHub, Remote - Europe
Engineering Manager, CSC
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest