Senior HRIS Manager
Quantcast, San Francisco
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Support, implementation and configuration of Workday HCM package, business analysis and reporting using Workday features
- Assist the business with the strategy of implementing and integrating new software to our business processes
- Manage security administration, crafting and maintaining existing security roles, and providing new user access to different components of the tool
- Provide advanced system support and training for the day to day operational needs of the clients
- Develop and maintain process and procedure documentation related to the systems
- 7+ years of HRIS prior experience
- Experience across the software development lifecycle: including identifying business requirements, crafting and implementing technical solutions, integration with and installation of vendor solutions, and providing software and systems maintenance and support
- Deep functional knowledge of HRIS, specifically Workday, people operations, human resources, and their different components
- Passion for people technology
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Jobs You May Like
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Curalate, New York, NY
Brown Bag Marketing, Atlanta
Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Senior Technical Recruiter (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Okta, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Human Resources Generalist
New England Quality Care Alliance, NEQCA Central