Senior Modeling Scientist, Publisher
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver quality at scale.
- Investigate modeling issues, identify root causes, and design solutions
- Prototype solutions, conduct data analyses to tackle large-scale inference problems, improve existing insight products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to develop standard methodologies in model building and validation
- Mentor modeling scientists & software engineers to grow their careers and improve their skills
- M.S in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Fluency in Java, C++, Python or similar object oriented programming language
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills
- Experience developing production software
- Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Analytics - Care Routing
Oscar, New York
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Data Analyst, Pre-Sales Solutions - Dublin
Director, Data Science
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Senior Manager, Insights & Analytics
Landor, New York
Technical Analyst - Publisher Solutions
Vistar Media, New York, NY