Senior Modeling Scientist, Publisher
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Design, develop and operate statistical models and algorithms to deliver quality at scale.
- Investigate modeling issues, identify root causes, and design solutions
- Prototype solutions, conduct data analyses to tackle large-scale inference problems, improve existing insight products and introduce new products to delight our customers
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to develop standard methodologies in model building and validation
- Mentor modeling scientists & software engineers to grow their careers and improve their skills
- M.S in Computer Science or related technical field with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Fluency in Java, C++, Python or similar object oriented programming language
- Strong analytical, planning and communication skills
- Experience developing production software
- Experience in Distributed Computing / MapReduce
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Data Analyst - Curse
Twitch, Huntsville, AL
Enterprise Data Architect
XO Group, New York
Domain Expert, Corporate Communications (New Grad)
Dataminr, New York, NY
Data Scientist - Machine Learning
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Product Analytics Manager, Growth
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA