Senior Software Engineer, Inventory & Creative
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Own the development and operation of ML systems and infrastructure to run advertising campaigns at a global scale
- Collaborate with other engineers and work on a variety of large scale systems including our MapReduce cluster and global real-time bidding system
- Work within a machine learning group that is obsessed with improving the state of the art in performance advertising
- Improve existing ad targeting and/or anti-fraud products and introduce new end-to-end products to delight our customers
- Interface with Product & Business Operations teams to translate business requirements into robust and scalable solutions
- B.S. in Computer Science or related technical field
- 3+ years experience with high volume data processing
- Experience with Distributed Computing / MapReduce or other large scale computing systems such as Hadoop, Kubernetes and Spark
- Hands-on experience creating high performance programs in Java, Python or similar object oriented programming language
- Experience in high volume data processing in the online space
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Engineer - FR
Liftoff, Paris, France
Product Designer (Senior)
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Publisher Experience
Sovrn, Boulder Office
Cloud Software Engineering Lead
Smart Apps Developer
Tile, San Mateo, CA