Software Engineer, New Graduate 2018
Quantcast, San Francisco
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Provide technical solutions to solve challenging problems in the advertising industry
- Collaborate with engineers and product managers to build highly scalable products
- Gain exposure to existing Quantcast systems and our technologies to internal and external customers
- BS, MS or PhD degree in computer science or related field (Graduation date before August 2018)
- Excellent command of one or more programming language in Java, C++ or Python
- Experience working with distributed systems, big data and large-scale systems
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist - Machine Learning Research
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA (Remote friendly for US & Canada)
Data Analyst - Curse
Twitch, Huntsville, AL
Senior Data Scientist - Product & Core Analytics
Digital Marketing Manager
First Look Media, New York, NY
Senior Campaign Manager, Programmatic
AKQA, San Francisco