Information Security Manager
Quantcast, San Francisco
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Passion for technology, information security, and how Quantcast protects and delivers services to its users
- Chair the company Incident Response team when required
- Be a champion for Information Security both internally and externally
- Understand technical implementation details necessary to assess and design practical security controls to mitigate risks
- You will lead the development and oversight of required corrective action plans relating to security risks and compliance requirements
- You will support the identification, implementation, and maintenance of automated technical security controls required to mitigate risks to Quantcast
- Identify, research, and evaluate new compliance requirements and present them to the team and leadership
- Partner with team members and cross-functional groups to ensure successful security programs align with compliance requirements
- Understand the security needs of internal and external stakeholders, regulators, and auditors
- You will be responsible for managing all incidents that are reported at Quantcast and the Jira Infosec queue
- Support security assessments, develop mitigation plans and work with internal teams to assign responsibility
- Assist with daily technical security activities and functions such as assessing security risks, supporting access escalations, creating and maintaining security reports/dashboards, etc - report to Executive team
- Work with corporate departments, to understand regulatory changes that will affect information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents and communicate/recommend appropriate changes through the security organization.
- Undertake and/or lead regulatory readiness assessments and development of appropriate strategies.
- Evaluating the information security risks of key technology security initiatives within the context of jurisdictional requirements.
- Provides input and guidance on and document information security policies, standards, baselines, and other related documents, as requested, to represent the Information Security department during internal and external audits.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience in Information Security.
- Have at least two years of working experience working in an Information Security Compliance role.
- Role certifications required: Certificated internal auditor; certified lead implementor (in line with ISMS)
- Good communicator who is used to working in a dynamic environment.
- Have solid knowledge of ISO 27001, NIST and other information security standards and ideally have some experience implementing these standards.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to communicate that detail in summary form.
- Understand Risk Management principles and the tools to ensure attention is brought to high-risk areas.
- Be energetic and willing to drive global initiatives.
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Blendshape Artist
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Velodyne, San Jose
Dev QA Tester (Contract)
Scopely, Culver City, CA
Technical Delivery Manager
Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer, Marketplace Growth
Apartment List, San Francisco, California
Senior Software Engineer, Data Platform
Factual, Los Angeles