Senior Systems Engineer, Bidder Services
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Engineer, operate and constantly improve large scale global systems that respond to 100s of billions of requests per day, peaking at QPS of millions
- Innovate with new designs and optimizations to improve the performance, elasticity and fault-tolerance of existing infrastructure
- Create and operate mission-critical monitoring/measurement and alarm/alert systems
- Engineer and operate solutions for automation, configuration management, CI/CD, software troubleshooting and system troubleshooting
- Provide tooling for other software engineers to run their services
- 5+ years of experience as a System Engineer, DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS and using tools such as Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes or Spinnaker
- Experience delivering significant improvements in scale, runtime, cost, features or reliability under little supervision
- Degree in a topic related to Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Linux system administration/automation experience
- Experience with shell programming languages such as Python/Bash/Perl
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.