Sr. Financial Analyst
Quantcast, San Francisco, CA
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- FP&A business partner and trusted advisor to Quantcast’s G&A organizations, including People & Places, Legal, Finance & Accounting, and the Office of the CEO
- Lead corporate long range planning and three statement modeling, which support critical company valuation exercises and investor due diligence
- Support planning processes including forecasting and annual budgeting
- Work collaboratively across functional teams to develop sophisticated, quantitative analysis that translates internal and external data into actionable insights
- Identify actionable insights and suggest recommendations to influence the direction of the business; act as a thought partner
- Support financial due diligence as new initiatives and projects arise
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management and Board of Directors
- BA/BS degree from a leading institution
- 3-5 years of FP&A or related experience with investment banking, consulting or corporate development experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, including ability to develop financial models and presentations from scratch
- Strong financial acumen with proficiency in accounting and corporate finance concepts
- Strong understanding of valuation concepts and modeling techniques used by analysts and investors
- Excellent planning, analytical, leadership and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity
- Team player comfortable working with global business partners across regions
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion / Essbase, Tableau, SQL or FactSet
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Brewing up the future, today.