Regional Insights Senior Associate
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world.
- Manage end-to-end research projects from understanding client objectives, designing research, data collection, optimization, to analysis. This will mostly involve working with advertising agencies and helping to drive media plans for clients and pre-planned media plans for events based advertising
- Formulate findings and recommendations based on different data sources available for analysis
- Visualize findings in the best possible way to story-tell insights derived from the plethora of data made available to you
- Present research findings to client and explore other opportunities and areas of interest for future studies
- Serve as a champion for Quantcast’s data and differentiating the unique value our data and insights bring to clients
- Act as a research consultant for our clients by understanding their business needs, and recommending the best research solutions to help them achieve their KPIs
- Oversee deliverable assigned across different clients and ensure quality output in terms of analysis, finding insights, and produce high-quality reports on audience behaviors, user segments, and campaign performance
- Manage business priorities and revenue targets from research offerings to ensure overall growth of the company
- Partner with relevant stakeholders (commercial teams, marketing) across the region to define strategy and business goals, get buy-in of efforts and deliver valuable insights packages for sales and marketing programs
- Develop a business plan with senior management to grow and expand the research offering within the APAC region
- Establish self as a thought leader in the programmatic space, as well as contribute to thought pieces for the company’s content
- Passionate about programmatic media and would love exposure to a plethora of clients (agencies and direct) across APAC
- In-depth knowledge of analysis methodologies and have a good business sense with experience in consultative ‘selling’ through data-led insights
- You will be someone who relishes in using data to build a story to help drive sales
- Have hands-on experience utilizing data to curate and craft recommendations tailored to our client’s needs
- In particular, audience data (ex: DSPs, DMPs, gathering insights from leveraging & aggregating 1P, 2P, 3P data) and desk research across marketing research sources
- Are a multitasking pro and enjoy working multiple project streams at a time - each project includes understanding the client’s objectives, designing the research methodology, data analysis, and report presentation
- Are excited to be spearheading a brand new function for a regional hub, and setting the trajectory for the insights team in future expansion plans
- An excellent communicator and have solid presentation skills and can easily partner across internal and external stakeholders
- Are familiar with data extraction tools such as SQL
- Have hands-on experience working with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Microsoft Power BI and love telling a story with data
ABOUT US Our intelligence platforms combine big data and machine learning to solve crucial marketing challenges. We help publishers understand audiences and create compelling digital experiences. Our predictive advertising capabilities give marketers insight into online behaviors so they can reach valuable, relevant customers. And we help consumers receive personalized stories and messages across devices.
Want to learn more about Quantcast? Visit Quantcast's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Tech Jobs For You
Corporate Account Executive, Growth (German Speaking)
MongoDB, Dublin, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Munich or Berlin