Senior Front End Software Engineer
QuanticMind, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Discover the team behind the most predictive advertising management platform
Availability to work in Palermo, Capital Federal
QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is the pioneer of predictive advertising management software for paid search and social channels. By reinventing ad management point solutions through machine learning, distributed cloud computing, and in-memory processing, QuanticMind delivers the most intelligent, scalable, and fastest platform for maximizing advertising performance for enterprises. A global community of data-driven marketers relies on QuanticMind’s data science-powered platform to anticipate and execute the best and most granular advertising investments. For more information, please visit QuanticMind.com.
Required experience, knowledge, and skills
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Good design principles
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to solve problems and come up with efficient, creative solutions
- Feel comfortable interacting with other teams like product, design; having the ability to communicate effectively at each level and with people with different mindsets
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English (Spanish not required, but is a plus)
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, related field and/or equivalent job experience
- Solid CS fundamentals
Desired skills and knowledge (would be a big plus, but not mandatory)
- Experience in working extensively with code reviews (GitHub pull requests)
- Knowledge and development experience with Java
- Experience building distributed, scalable, maintainable, high-availability systems
- Automated Testing Tools
- JIRA, Jenkins, Github
- Ability to efficiently work remotely
- Knowledge and development experience with ExtJS
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Benefits and Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited Sick Time and Paid Time Off
- Daily Lunches InHouse
- Stocked Kitchens (Organic Food, Veggie Friendly, Gourmet Meals)
- Fun Happy Hours and Cool Team Events
How’d we get here? It began when our founding team, while working at NexTag, realized the greater advertising management industry needed a new approach. We have grown with a passion to build an intelligent, scalable, and fast platform that leverages data science to change the way marketers reach their audiences.
Want to learn more about QuanticMind? Visit QuanticMind's website.
If you're passionate about trading & technology, you'll find success.