Sales Development Representative
QuanticMind, Montreal, Canada
Discover the team behind the most predictive advertising management platform
QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is the pioneer of predictive advertising management software for paid search and social channels. By reinventing ad management point solutions through machine learning, distributed cloud computing, and in-memory processing, QuanticMind delivers the most intelligent, scalable, and fastest platform for maximizing advertising performance for enterprises. A global community of data-driven marketers relies on QuanticMind’s data science-powered platform to anticipate and execute the best and most granular advertising investments.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to identify and qualify new prospects and future customers. The successful candidate will work with a team of seasoned marketing and sales professionals to generate leads, qualify opportunities, and schedule initial meetings for the direct sales team.
- Qualify marketing leads based upon lead qualification criteria and definitions
- Have the passion, desire and energy to complete a high volume of daily calls/emails/social interactions
- Partner with marketing to drive attendance to upcoming events, tradeshows and webinars
- Commitment to continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities and accelerate sales cycle in conjunction with Account Executives
- Follow processes, and update lead status and all prospecting interactions in Salesforce daily
- Accountability for your activity and opportunity targets
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of SEM, and QuanticMind’s solution and value proposition
- Experience with Salesforce.com and MS Office/ Google Suite
- 1+ years sales, account management, and/or lead qualification experience
- Experience prospecting at all levels within an organization: managers, directors, VPs, executives
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in the English Language
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Team player who is fun, energetic and coachable
Benefits and Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries
- Fun Happy Hours and Cool Team Events
Interested in Learning More? Apply Today.
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
How’d we get here? It began when our founding team, while working at NexTag, realized the greater advertising management industry needed a new approach. We have grown with a passion to build an intelligent, scalable, and fast platform that leverages data science to change the way marketers reach their audiences.
Want to learn more about QuanticMind? Visit QuanticMind's website.
The social news and entertainment company.